Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Netlibrary Revisited

I searched eAudiobook titles on Netlibrary and found "The 11th Element: the Key to Unlocking Your Master Blueprint for Wealth and Success." I clicked on "download eAudiobook" and got a message which told me that this book was now checked out to me. Then, several options for downloading this title were given. I clicked on download radio quality because it is much quicker, although I understand the quality might not be as good. I saved the eAudiobook to my computer. When I opened up the file to listen to it, I was prompted for my Netlibrary username and password. I was able to listen to the book in a matter of seconds. One great feature about it is you can listen to the book while working on other projects. What a great tool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oberon said...

.......i love belly dancers.....they are wonderful to watch.......so alive.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home